Friday, November 11, 2011

How to Earn Halaal Income Online?

Assalamu Alaykkum,

Do you say YES to one or more of the following questions?

  • I want to spend more of my time to study this Dheen by spending very less time to make money.
  • I want to earn halaal income online without any Fitnah of the business.
  • I am not very technical person yet I wish to work smart that leverages my time.
  • I wish to spend more time with my family and seeking 'ILM while the money works for me.
  • I need freedom so that I can spend my time as I wish.
  • I want to make money sitting anywhere in this world. 

My next book "Earn Halaal Income Online" will answer to all your questions with clear guidelines and steps to achieve it.

Soon it will be published here, InshaAllah.
If you wish to get informed about updates leave your mail ID with comments.

-----------
This book is getting its shape Alhamdulillah...
-----------

By the time I would like to introduce you a kind of easy income opportunity using one of our products that's live in market.

Check the digital version of the product here.

Apart from posters you saw there, we have small charts, and Flash Cards that we sell to Educational Institutions, Book Shops, Super Markets and to common publics.

They are digitally printed with high quality 300 gsm art boards and laminated with glossy pouches. So the price is very competitive with less margins.

10 categories, selling in 3 different sizes A3, A4 and A5.

Wholesale Prices:
A3 - INR 60
A4 - INR 30
A5 - INR 15

(retail price is just 30% more on each item)

OK, your part comes here,

You simply send your referrals to me for poster sales.
Whenever they buy a poster I will share 30% of my profit with you.
That's it.

All you have to do is to send me your traffic, yes, its like Affiliate marketing!

Let me know what you think about this idea.








1 comment: